Wisdom Teeth Removal in Scarborough, ON
Get Wisdom Teeth Removal Today!
Wisdom teeth are the third set of molars on the sides of your lower and upper jaws that are known to erupt when a person reaches their late teens or early twenties. If they erupt properly like a normal tooth and the gum tissue around them is healthy, they do not need to be extracted and can be treated like your other teeth.
What happens if you don’t remove impacted wisdom teeth?
Wisdom teeth do not always come in properly. They may become impacted due to there not being enough room between existing teeth, or them coming in tiled or sideways. This can lead to
- Serious dental health problems
- Crowding of the teeth and infections
- It’ll cause immense amount of pain.
Are you suffering from impacted wisdom teeth?
- Due to the high chance for these dental concerns, dentists often recommend wisdom teeth removal.
- Early removal or poorly positioned wisdom teeth may prevent future problems and increase your chance for the best healing afterwards.
- Wisdom teeth removal is a simple, routine surgical procedure that can be commonly be performed comfortably in one office visit.
- Sedation is available.
Get Wisdom Teeth Removal from Dr. Shirley Salazar Dentistry
Schedule Appointment to Get $500 OFF Invisalign Now