Get Porcelain Veneers from Dr. Shirley Salazar Dentistry Scarborough
Be rid of those minor dental defects – be proud of your smile again!
Who need Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain Veneers helps to fix a lot of dental problems. If you have the following issues you may in need of getting Porcelain Veneers.
- Misshapen Teeth
- Discolored Teeth
- Chipped & Broken Teeth
- Missing Teeth
- Gaps between Teeth
Why should we go for Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain Veneers have a higher resistance to stains caused by
- Cigarette smoke
- and Other Beverages
The custom made aspect of porcelain veneers make it very difficult to tell the difference between a veneer and a natural tooth. Dr. Shirley Salazar Dentistry specializes in dental veneers and other cosmetic dentistry services.
The porcelain veneers procedure- A guide about step by step process!
- The procedure will begin by removing a thin amount of enamel on your teeth to allow for the added thickness of dental veneers.
- A mold for your veneers will be taken of your teeth and sent to the lab for the fabrication.
- Once made, the dental veneers will be placed on the surface of your teeth with glycerin or water to check the fit and colour.
- After they are confirmed to match and align, your teeth will be cleaned and special cement will be pressed between the tooth and veneer.
- A visible laser will then harden the cement, restoring your perfect smile.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
- Stain Resistant
- Quick & simple procedure
- Long Lasting
- It gives Natural Look to your teeth
- Easy Maintenance