Get Root Canal Treatment Scarborough & Surrounding Areas!
Treat severe tooth decay with a root canal treatment from Dr. Shirley Salazar Dentistry
When you need Root Canal Treatment?
- When bacteria enter your tooth through deep cavities, your tooth can become abscessed.
- An abscessed tooth is a tooth with an infection in the pulp. If pulp becomes infected, it needs to be removed.
- If left untreated, an abscessed tooth can cause serious oral health problems.
- When this happens your dentist will recommend a root canal treatment.
Symptoms: You may need root canal treatment
- Serious Teeth Pain (When Eating or put Pressure on the infected Area)
- Tooth Darkening
- Swelling in the gums
Root Canal Treatment Procedure!
- During the first treatment visit, a small hole is drilled through the top of the tooth and into the inner chamber.
- The diseased tissue is removed, the inner chamber cleansed and disinfected.
- The chamber and canals will then be filled with an elastic material designed to prevent future infection.
- If necessary, the drilled hole is temporarily filled until a permanent seal is made with a crown.