Use Custom Mouth Guards to Protect Your Teeth!
Protect your teeth when playing with the help of sports mouth guard from Dr. Shirley Salazar Dentistry
Did you know...
- Chance of sustaining a mouth injury while playing a contact sport is 30-50% over your athletic career
- But only about 7% of people wear mouth protection while playing sports like soccer, baseball, basketball, and karate.
Custom fitted mouth guards can prevent costly and painful injuries to teeth as well as reduce the rate of concussion and jaw injuries.
Why choose Custom Mouth Guards from Dentist?
- A dentist-made custom mouth guard is better-fitting and therefore more comfortable than store bought mouth guards.
- Our custom-made sports mouth guards offer better protection because the thickness is more controlled.
- Sometimes in the boil-and-bite process on store bough mouth guards, too much pressure is used to bite down on the guard, thereby thinning it out so it no longer offers adequate protection.
Get your Custom Sports Mouth Guards from Dr. Shirley Salazar
If you play a contact sport, contact Dr. Shirley Salazar Dentistry in Scarborough. Our team will create a custom made Sports mouth guard to provide the best protection for your teeth during play time.